Beyond our focused work on specific systems, we also support the Army, Joint Services, and DoD enterprises by leveraging our people and infrastructure to add extra value.
The Software Engineering Center (SEC) has a good mix of experienced professionals and enthusiastic junior professionals who work hard to maximize efficiency, effectiveness, innovation and communications.
Our expertise covers all the skills necessary for Software Engineering, Information Technology and Business. We develop and maintain domain knowledge in C4ISR and AIS systems, and in the functional know-how to acquire, test, and manage software configurations.
By infrastructure, we mean those tangible capabilities and resources we’ve assembled to achieve our mission.
- Laboratories and Facilities with the capability to replicate the field and warfighting problems and produce solutions.
- Field Service Engineers who respond to problems and fix them where they are happening.
- Global Support Centers that are accessible around the clock and from anywhere in the world.
We invite you to click on the items below to learn more about our value-added services. It may prompt ideas of how we can help you achieve your mission.
- Certification and Accreditation Services
- Defense Data Strategy Development
- Defense Messaging Standards Development
- Defense Messaging System Evaluation Services
- Digital Multimedia Training Development
- Enterprise Solutions Competency Center (ESCC)
- Executive Agent for Theater Joint Tactical Networks (EA-TJTN)
- Global Support Center Development
- Joint Tactical Data Link Certification Services
- Messaging Test Tools Development
- Replication, Distribution, Installation and Training Services
- Software Architecture Training
- Software Asset Management (SAM) Services
- Software Blocking (SWB)
- Software Quality Assessment (SQA) Services
- Worldwide Software Services and Field Support