SEC’s Replication, Distribution, Installation and Training (RDIT) office provides Software Logistics Support, planning, procedures, and centralized management to deployed Army weapon systems worldwide.
The RDIT services encompass all actions necessary to provide modified or updated software and firmware to CECOM-supported battlefield automated systems. We offer a full range of services to provide a resource-efficient and cost-effective response to soldier requirements today and for Future Forces.
- Providing on-line distribution of software and documentation.
- Providing replication for software, firmware, manuals, CD/DVD, tape, & video
- Providing onsite custom design and printing of CD/DVD labels & brochures
- Providing product packaging and rapid distribution (Next Day/Express Saver)
- Providing worldwide delivery and distribution of technical materials & documentation
- Providing paper-to-digital conversions in mass quantities
- Providing graphical digital maps for various platforms in various formats & scales for requested areas of interest
- Providing deployable technical teams worldwide for on-site software installations and upgrades
|Return to Value-Added page||Previous||-||Next|