Producing and Releasing New Software
The Software Engineering Center (SEC) produces and releases new software for its Customers, from collecting and managing requirements, to developing, testing and releasing new software. SEC develops embedded, interactive, database, and website-based software.
Our capabilities include:
- Formulating, extracting, and managing requirements
- Estimating costs and schedules
- Designing and developing software components
- Ensuring interoperability of software components
- Testing software
- Releasing new software
- Providing software configuration management
For creating Customer web sites or interactive applications on a Customer web site, see Developing Custom Web Sites.
Click below to begin a dialog with us about your questions or needs.