Providing Computing Resources
The Software Engineering Center (SEC) designs and provides a software support facility consisting of hardware, software, networking, and security.
Our capabilities include:
- Performing security scans
- Updating anti-virus software
- Applying security patches
- Providing hardware repairs
- Acquiring and providing hardware and software upgrades
- Acquisition and software maintenance contracts
- Tracking software licenses
- Providing help desk services for end users
- Consolidating servers and computing resources
- Providing video teleconferencing capabilities
- Designing and operating classified and unclassified networks
For an example, follow this link to learn about SEC’s Global Support Center capability.
Click below to begin a dialog with us about your questions or needs.