"Secure Development & Production Support for Army Business Domains (SW Architecture, Finance, Personnel)."
The Software Engineering Center’s (SEC) Secure Business Systems Processing Laboratory provides a hardened, secure environment for development and production testing support for the Army Headquarters and Major Commands in the Business domains, including Finance, Personnel, and Software Architecture.
- Enabling simulation of actual problems reported from the field, develop fixes, and test proposed solutions
- Enabling software maintenance support for fielded systems
- Providing a secure and customizable operational network environment for Customer use to set up and operate equipment
- Providing Information Assurance & Vulnerability Assessment (IAVA) and Microsoft patch application services
- Providing vulnerability scanning
Visit the Enterprise Management Information Systems page for more information on the Systems supported in this Lab.
Software Engineering Center – Belvoir
|Return to Labs & Facilities page||Previous||-||Next|