"Providing Development and Diagnostics Test Beds for the JCALS Production Enterprise"
The Software Engineering Center’s (SEC) Logistics Modernization Program (LMP) Joint Computer-Aided Acquisition and Logistics (JCALS) Laboratory provides Tier II and Tier III diagnostics test beds for replication and resolution of problems and technical issues reported from the JCALS Production Enterprise.
- Providing secure testing environment representative of JCALS software used by Army, Air Force and Navy Warfighters
- Enabling SEC software engineers to simulate actual problems reported from the field, develop fixes, and test proposed solutions
- Enabling software maintenance for JCALS systems
- Providing interoperability testing to ensure that new or improved systems are interoperable with existing fielded systems
- Providing system upgrades as required by the Customer
- Providing Warfighters with 24x7 on-call assistance with installation, operations and maintenance of their supported systems
- On-site assistance also provided world-wide
Visit the National and Wholesale Logistics Systems page for more information on the Systems supported in this Lab.
Business Systems Directorate
|Return to Labs & Facilities page||Previous||-||Next|