"Providing Development, Testing, Simulation, Integration, Sustainment and Enhancement of C4ISR Software Capabilities"
The Software Engineering Center’s (SEC) Integrated Sensor Laboratory provides software support for the Army’s fielded C4ISR Sensor systems and Workstations, Servers, Nodes and Communications links.
- Providing testing environment representative of systems and software deployed to the Warfighter
- Enabling SEC software engineers to simulate actual electronic warfare problems reported from the field, develop fixes, and test proposed solutions.
- Enabling software maintenance for fielded systems
- Providing interoperability testing to ensure that new or improved systems are interoperable with existing fielded systems
- Providing system upgrades as required by the Customer
Battlespace System Support Directorate
|Return to Labs & Facilities page||Previous||-||Next|