" Providing Post Production Software Support for the Army’s Satellite Communications Infrastructure "
The Software Engineering Center’s (SEC) Integrated Communications Laboratory is the Army’s singular facility for developing prototypes and new software for the Army’s strategic Satellite Communications (SATCOM) systems.
- Matching equipment and software in the field environment to allow analysis, testing and experimentation without impact to operational systems
- Ability for SEC personnel to recreate and analyze problems reported from the field, develop fixes, and test proposed solutions
- Providing DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) testing and certification
- Providing Information Assurance Vulnerability Assessment (IAVA) testing
- Links with other facilities to support system integration, interoperability and software compatibility testing
These systems are deployed worldwide at operations centers and earth terminal locations. The ground segment is the responsibility of the Army and the space segment is the responsibility of the Air Force.
Visit the Satellite Communications Systems page for more information on the Systems supported in this Lab.
Battlespace System Support Directorate
|Return to Labs & Facilities page||Previous||-||Next|