"Supporting Voice and Communications Needs for the Warfighter"
The Software Engineering Center’s (SEC) Integrated Command, Control and Communications (C3) Laboratory provides pivotal software support for the Warfighter’s tactical communications needs for voice and data, worldwide.
- Test bed equipped with all systems and software used by Warfighters worldwide for Tactical Communications
- Ability for SEC personnel to simulate actual communications problems in the field, develop fixes, and test proposed solutions
- Enabling software maintenance support for fielded systems and participation in interoperability testing, to ensure that fielded systems work and can communicate
- Providing DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) testing and certification
- Information Assurance Vulnerability Assessment (IAVA) testing
- Ability to link together systems of Army, Joint Forces, Coalition, and Industry partners from around the world for testing and communications exercises
Tactical Communications Facility
Joint User Interoperability Communications Exercise (JUICE)
Mobile Detection Assessment & Response System Test Laboratory
Intelligence Fusion Laboratory
Digital Integration Laboratory
Visit the Tactical Communications Systems page for more information on the Systems supported in this Lab.
Responsible Organization :
Battlespace System Support Directorate
|Return to Labs & Facilities page||Previous||-||Next|