"Providing Integration and Interoperability Testing of Intelligence, Weather and Terrain Systems"
The Software Engineering Center’s (SEC) Battle Command (BC) Laboratory provides full Life Cycle testing capability for Battle Command systems used with Current and Future Forces.
- Providing Current Force and Future Force systems and software used by the Warfighter
- Enabling SEC software engineers to simulate actual problems reported from the field, develop fixes, and test proposed solutions
- Enabling software maintenance and operational support for fielded Battle Command systems
- Providing integration and interoperability testing to ensure that new or improved systems are interoperable with existing fielded systems
- Providing system upgrades as required by the Customer
- Providing Warfighters with 24x7 on-call assistance with installation, operations and maintenance of their supported systems
- On-site assistance also provided world-wide
- Available to outside organizations for validation and verification of new and existing platforms
- Can accommodate testing for other organizations’ systems
- Providing experimentation capabilities for Future Combat Systems (FCS), System-Of-Systems Common Operating Environment (SOSCOE), Service-oriented architecture (SOA) projects for Future Force
Visit the Battle Command Systems page for more information on the Systems supported in this Lab.
Advanced Battlespace Solutions Directorate
|Return to Labs & Facilities page||Previous||-||Next|