"Developing, Testing, Staging, and Deploying Software Applications"
The Software Engineering Center’s (SEC) Application Services Laboratory is a sensitive unclassified facility supporting Information Technology (IT) infrastructure services using hardware and a combination of Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) and Government Off-The-Shelf (GOTS) legacy software.
- Providing test machines and devices for purposes of initial software development and testing and evaluation of new software changes or bug fixes
- Providing test bed systems to mimic as closely as possible the configuration and software revision level of the final product
- Deploying software applications on production system after testing and approval
- Configuration management and tracking of all versions of software
- On-site visit assistance also provided world-wide
Visit the Business Intelligence page for more information on the Systems supported in this Lab.
Information Technology Engineering Directorate
|Return to Labs & Facilities page||Previous||-||Next|